Thursday, June 26, 2008

Proud Sister



It's official. My little brother Bret Beachner was just announced as the Captain of the football team at the University of Sioux Falls in South Dakota. For those of you who know me, there are two teams I follow during football season... Mizzou Tigers and USF Cougars. Luckily one of them has my brother as the Quarterback and the other team is my alma mater so I can have dual loyalty and not feel bad about it. Plus they are in different divisions.




I'm very proud of Bret and all his accomplishments. The fact that his teammates recognize how great he is to elect him Captain, just validates what I've always seen. Good Job Bret!




Safe to assume what I will be doing every single Saturday from Labor Day to New Years.... watching football of course!

1 comment:

Kris said...

That's awesome about your bro, Sam!