- Laina joined our family
- We purchased our first home in a beautiful neighborhood that I lovingly refer to as Stepford
- Dan won the award for sales person of the year in his job!
- We had a new neice join us, Alex and found out that a new nephew is on the way in 2010
- Many of our friends also expanded their families (it was the year of the baby)
- Dan's Grandmother successfully navigated her way through 2 surgeries within a few months of each other and is on the road to a full recovery
- Both of our extended families have been lucky enough to be healthy, happy & employed
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Well as the year comes to a close, it makes me very happy to realize that this past year everything seemed to go our way. Here are some of the really exciting things that happened in 2009 for the Shepard Family.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Over Thanksgiving we decided to take a trip to the Mizzou Campus and show Laina around to her future school. (Obviously if she chooses.... but she will... oh yes, she will.) It was a beautiful day so we were able to get some good pictures of her in the cheerleading jumper. Here she is exploring the campus map. We also took some great pictures at the columns. The campus almost looks the same as when Dan and I were there. I love reminiscing. College was so much fun.