Monday, June 23, 2008

Socializing with KC's finest!

Dan and I had an exciting night last week as we attended the Greater Kansas City Sports Commission annual banquet. Receiving an award was Mizzou Tiger, Tony Temple for best male collegiate athlete. We tracked him down at the after party and took a picture. He's a great guy and we're looking forward to seeing him in the NFL. Him and his "5'9" of fury", as he calls it. He just recently signed with the Cleveland Browns, which is awesome for him.





Also in attendance at the VIP party was a bunch of former KC Chiefs players, including Louie Aguiar. Again, not being able to resist myself, I got a picture. You know, after a few drinks... everything seems to be a great idea. Anyway, he was a great sport about it and took a picture with me.



I also got a great call from my old gang in NYC while they were celebrating a birthday. It made me really jealous that they were out partying without me but it was good to hear from them. Miss you guys! For old times I thought I'd post one of my favorite pics. :-)


No comments: