Monday, June 9, 2008

Jazzoo!


This past Friday Dan and I had the opportunity to go to Jazzoo! This event benefits the Kansas City Zoo and was sponsored primarily by his company. The dress was "creative black tie" which meant that most of the men wore tuxedo on top and shorts on the bottom. Trust me, I did not believe it until I saw it. I will post the link once all the pics are on their website. It was a great time and really helped us to launch off our summer.
We also had a great time at the lake celebrating our friend Clint's birthday. I posted the pics on picasa here: http://picasaweb.google.com/samantha.shepard/LakeClintSBirthday.
Over the past week we've been hit with some crazy midwestern weather but luckily we've been fine. So for those of you in NYC, I feel bad about your heatwave b/c even though we are trying to dodge tornados, those subways can be awful in the summer! Still missing NYC though. :)
Hope your summer is off to a great start!

No comments: