Monday, September 21, 2009

3 Months Old!



Happy 3 Month Birthday Laina!
I'm so excited that Laina is now 3 months old. I know I should be crying in my coffee that she's growing up so fast but she is really a ton of fun now. She is starting to get over the crazy amount of crying she was doing and she loves to play. We can sit her in her bumbo chair with a rattle and she's pretty entertained now. She also really enjoys babbling to us as we listen in our pretend conversation voices "uh, huh? oh really? what else? tell me more!". I swear you become a different person when a baby is around but she seems to enjoy the conversation so I'll keep doing it!

So I couldn't resist getting out the baby pictures to compare and see who she looks like... what do you think?



Man I was such a chunky monkey when I was little! Can't wait to see what she looks like in a few more months.

2 comments:

Luke and Kelly Bell said...

so cute!! I can't wait to get my hands on her again!! she really does look like the perfect combination of you two!

Sara Rechtin-Wiercinski said...

I'm going to have to see Laina next to a ridiculously huge pumpkin to adequately judge.