Sunday, August 9, 2009

The First Smile!

On Thursday, August 6th we got our first smile from Laina. It was right after she had eaten and then I'd changed her diaper. We knew she was getting close but this was the first real open mouth joyous smile and it nearly brought me to tears! I quickly got my camera and tried to recreate the moment but I only caught a partial... still, you can tell she's close. If there was ever any doubt that we are wrapped around her little finger, it is sealed now. She hasn't give us a smile since but instead has enjoyed watching us do everything under the sun to entertain her and get another one. It must be nice being a baby and watch adults act like idiots.
Below is the partial smile picture. I'll post the full meal deal once I get it on camera. She's so cute. :)

1 comment:

Luke and Kelly Bell said...

Yea for smiles! Go Laina!! You are so beatiful!